Jan 22 , 2021
According to American Academy of Family Physicians, can have numerous clinical manifestations such as:
1) Anemia to be specific Megaloblastic Anemia being the most common
2) Decreased haptoglobin levels, high lactate dehydrogenase levels, and elevated reticulocyte count.
3) Easily Fatigue with exertion
5) Skin: Skin Pallor, hyperpigmentation
8) Neurological Manifestation: peripheral neuropathy, areflexia, and loss of proprioception
Elevate your health knowledge with the right source